I am glad to tell you that JIO version 2.0.0 is released!
- md5 replaced by sha256
- Promises mechanism (using a custom version of RSVP)
- Command inactivity timeout
- Command progress notifications
- More useful informations in responses
- GetAttachment returns a Blob with its mime type
- JIO storage backend implementation changed to increase command control ease
- Useful utilities in jIO.util (promised ajax, blob manipulation, hash, ...)
Only LocalStorage connector and DavStorage connector are up to date so far, all other backends will be updated as soon as possible.
See full documentation here.